The order process
1) Select the type of portrait you want to purchase (Order A Portrait)
2) Select the size you would like to order from the drop down.
3) Upload the photo that you want to use for the painting. If you are unsure of what photo you want to use you can email this to firstname.lastname@example.org afterwards if you wish.
4) Choose your colour palette. You can either choose a premade colour palette, or create your own colour palette. If you choose to create your own colour palette I will mix these for you and show you what they look like after the order has been placed.
5) Please complete the check out process.
Additional steps for Breastmilk Portrait Paintings
If in Australia:
Please double bag 10mls of breastmilk in a ziplock bag.
More information regarding sending in breastmilk is found on the FAQ page, but an automated email will be sent to you with further instructions upon purchase.
If you are an international client:
I have been granted an import license for breastmilk from the department of Agriculture, and as such there are a few requirement that need to be met before the breastmilk can be imported.
Here are the key steps but I will email you the instructions and the import paper that needs to be included.
-The products must be imported in volumes no greater than 50 mL.(I only require 10mls for the paintings)
-The products must be transported in a sealed leak proof container. (I advise my clients to seal their breastmilk in 3 breastmilk bags as these provide a lot more protection against leaks)
-The breastmilk must be sourced from client.
-The breastmilk must be sterilised at a minimum temperature of 121°C for a minimum of 15 minutes in a pressure cooker.(Please advise if you do not have access to a pressure cooker and I will advise alternative information)
A copy of the order confirmation and the import form (see attached) need to be provided with the breastmilk, both inside the package, and a photocopied version on the outside of the package. This must be in a zip lock bag taped to the package.
A copy of the import form specific to Gina Jones Creations can be found here.
Import Form - Gina Jones Creations
Please let me know if you have any questions and I will help you with the order.
What happens after I order the painting?
1) I will convert the photo that I receive from you. Before printing it out I will contact you with a mock up to make sure you are happy with it before I commence with printing.
2) Once the stencil has been approved it will be printed, weeded, applied to the synthetic paper and then painted.
3) I will contact you after the painting is finished to make sure you are happy with it. I can make minimal changes if required.
4) Once you confirm you are happy with the painting I will apply the treated breastmilk if the Breastmilk Portrait Painting option has been selected.
5) I will then apply multiple layers of sealant, and once all of the layers have been added it will be left for an additional 24 hours to completely cure.
6) The painting is then ready to send. It will be gift wrapped at no extra charge and you will receive a notification email when the painting has been sent.
If you find you aren't receiving communication please check your spam/junk folder. If I have no response from you I will try to contact you on mobile if a mobile number has been provided.
Amazing work. Gina was very good in communicating with us making sure that we end us getting exactly what we want. She even accommodated some last minute colour palette changes. My wife is extremely happy with the end product and I couldn't be more happier. Highly recommend getting a portrait done. Now we have something to remind us of my bubbs breastfeeding days and memories to cherish a lifetime. Thank you Gina
I had the best experience, very responsive to messages and more than helpful with any questions I had! I had regular updates and the communication was amazing! The end product was absolutely amazing! I'm so in love with my portrait!! 😍
I was so thrilled to see that this sort of gift was available for me to use with my breastmilk. It is so special to now have this image with my daughter and I and it’s made from the milk that I created for her! Gina was easy to liaise with and the process was really straight forward!
The piece that Gina created for me is absolutely stunning. Gina was easy to contact and answered any questions I had while deciding what to order. She was wonderful to deal with and I would happily order again.
Gina and her artwork are amazing! Gina really cares about her clients and the artwork to be created. Emails were sent back and forward over a few days, ensuring I was happy with the creation. Would recommend to anyone wanting a creative and original artwork 😍
Could not recommend enough! Gina really cares and ensures your artwork is personalised and exactly what you want. Gina sent a number of emails regarding colour and design ideas which was super helpful. My artwork is perfect 😍
Amazing art, amazing to work with, such a sweet soul. I would give you a 10/5, if I could!
Absolutely amazin art! Have mine hanging up in my study & absolutely luv mine!
Had an amazing piece created and couldn’t be happier. From the start with amazing customer service to the way it was all package and delivered.
It was a seamless experience with an absolutely stunning keepsake picture that will cherished forever.
My sister purchased a family print from Gina Jones creations, it is so stunning. The colors flow beautifully and you can distinctly see that its my family from the details. Its such a fun way to have a family pic on the wall, 100% recommend.